Wednesday 16 May 2012

Urbex Safari - Gorilla



I feel like I'm always saying it but I'm in a rut. I'm short of drive with my photography at the moment, I never seem to have the time... I'll not dwell on that any more in this post, I may write my thoughts down about this in a future blog. Lucky you!

So this is the first photo-manipulation I've worked on in a while. It wasn't particually planned and I didn't realy give it the time it deserved although I'm pretty pleased with it... just feel there could of been more.

The "Urbex Safari" theme may become a little project. I shot a few animals during a trip to Longleat safari park a couple of weeks ago, not as many as I had hoped because my car over heated... in the tiger enclosure. Scary stuff! So I had to put my foot down and get out quick, I must be the quickest person round in the history of the park. Tigers, lions, cheetahs and wolfs all missed because steam was pouring out my bonnet and I was soiling my pants!

I'm not going to go into details about the techniques I used. I'll leave tutorials to more talented people who's results are better and actually know what they are talking about. Instead I've made a GIF! Will my talents ever cease? Yes.


See the shot on flickr
See the shot on 500px

No comments:

Post a Comment